DRU YOGA Every School Term:
When: Monday Morning 9:30—11am
Tuesday Afternoon 3:30pm—5pm
Tuesday Evenings 5.30pm—7pm
Cost: $150 per term (10 weeks)
Dru Yoga is a graceful and potent form of yoga, based on flowing movements, directed breathing and visualisation.
THERE ARE ONLY 10 PLACES AVAILABLE SO YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THESE CLASSES PRIOR TO EACH SCHOOL TERM.
Email your name & phone number and which class you wish to attend to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Claire on 0415 670 139 for further information
AFRICAN DRUMMING with DJEMBE DRUMS
- Just for Fun!
- For your mind, body and soul
- Beginners most welcome!
- DRUMS SUPPLIED
When: THURSDAY AFTERNOONS 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Term 3: July 25th to Sept 26th
Term 4: Oct 17th to Dec 12th
Where: South West Women’s Health (19 Fielder Street, Bunbury)
PLEASE PARK AT REAR IN PLAZA STREET
TO REGISTER: Email Lizzie Letts on email@example.com or CALL 0497 581 431
CONNECT FOR A CAUSE – Friendship, Conversation, A Purpose
KNITTING & CROCHET GROUP HELPING THE HOMELESS
- A fun filled social group that meets FORTNIGHTLY (School Terms only)
- Create & make items (mainly knitting and crochet) for the homeless and other needy groups
- No experience necessary – we a happy to teach you!
- Make new friends with lots of chatting and laughter.
When: Monday’s – every fortnight (school terms)
Time: 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Where: South West Women’s Health Centre (19 Fielder St Bunbury)
PLEASE PARK IN PLAZA STREET
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 9791 3350 to Register
SIMPLY FASHION SEWING CLASSES (8 weeks DURING SCHOOL TERMS)
BEGINNERS: (Fortnightly) Sat 9.30am to 3.30pm
10th, 24th Aug and 7th Sept – $150
INTERMEDIATE:(Weekly) Wed Evenings 6.30pm to 8.30pm
7th Aug to 11th Sept $180 per term (6 weeks)
RAG BAG BUDDIES: (Weekly) Friday Mornings 9.30am to 12 noon $30
Where: South West Women’s Health (19 Fielder St)
PLEASE PARK AT REAR IN PLAZA STREET
Learn how to use your sewing machine to its maximum use Create fashion clothing with a professional finish Design and create your own soft furnishings You can learn all this plus more by joining these new creative sewing classes tutored by an experienced fashion seamstress/trainer Receive a Certificate on completion
CALL JULIE 0408 528 693 or email: email@example.com for further information
THERE ARE ONLY 6 PLACES AVAILABLE SO YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THESE CLASSES PRIOR TO EACH SCHOOL TERM.
FITNESS FUN FRIENDS
With Betty McCleary and Naydeene Edwards who will help get you moving and having fun!!
This five week programme will boost your level of fitness in a supportive and safe environment. Workouts are tailored to suit your physical fitness level. Suitable for beginners, intermediates and women of all ages.
Aboriginal and multicultural women of overseas cultural backgrounds are encouraged to attend this fun five weeks to have a go, have a laugh and meet other women.
Time: 5.30pm to 6.30pm
Where: Hay Park Community Hall 135L Parade Rd, Withers WA 6230
To book in please ring us on: Betty McCleary – 97913350 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIKE RIDING GROUP
Safety| Exercise | Confidence | Socializing | Strength
Come and join in this fun activity and meet new people.
This is a free group with coffee afterwards at various locations.
WHEN: MONDAYS 8:30am
WHERE: Stirling Street car park Bunbury
CONTACT: Lyn (Leader) 0429 177 144
WALK & TALK – Heart Foundation Walking Group
When: Every Wednesday
Starting: 8.30am Various Starting Points (ask for Roster)
- Come join in this fun activity with us.
- Meet new people with all levels of fitness.
- You are welcome to stay for a cuppa and a chat afterwards
- Please contact Heather 0439 938 797 for more info
NORDIC WALKING with Betty McCleary
- Increase your fitness level by walking with Nordic Poles whenever you go for a walk
- All you need is walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, loose comfortable clothing and a water bottle
- Poles are provided by South West Women’s Health & Information Centre
- Betty is your distributor/supplier for Nordic poles & Accessories if you wish to purchase your own
Cost: Gold Coin Donation
When: Every Thursday morning
Time: 8am-Oct to Mar / 9am Apr to Sept
Where: Starting Roster will be emailed to you
Contact: Betty McCleary—0419 648 260
The Radiance Network Support Group
A free support group designed to:
- Build resilience and enhance the emotional well being of parents.
- Build your relationship with baby through the first months of parenthood
- Meet new friends in a welcoming, relaxed environment
Registration is required – Please email or call as below
Bunbury : 11.30 am—1.00 pm email: email@example.com PHONE 9791 3350
Busselton: 9.30 am—11.30 am email firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE 9752 3550